Original Screenplay Slate – writer director Susan Luciani double barrel productions
- GHOST KIDS – THE 5th NIGHT: A psychologist and paranormal investigator assemble a group of psychic children on a remote ranch to explore their terrifying abilities – Horror
Inspired by hit paranormal docuseries.
- A young woman artist is initiated into reality bending work with a master female shaman. Inspired by testimony – SHADOWLESS – Thriller
Books about their shaman group have sold more than 8 million copies and published in 17 languages.
- CHILD OF MINE tells the story of 7 year old GIRL in the three months leading up to her being taken into foster care. Based on true events – Drama
There are over 70 000 children in care in the UK, with over 1 million children currently living in homes experiencing child abuse toxic trio of domestic violence, substance abuse and mental ill health.
- EDIE’S WAR – inspired by the memoirs of an elite crew of British nurses serving on the front line in WW I – Period Drama
Adapted from the hit play by Olivier award winning writer Morgan Lloyd Malcolm
- A young orphan girl in Japan, overcomes her grief to fulfil her destiny as the world’s undefeatable WARRIOR GIRL – Fantasy Adventure
Manga neo-noir visual style created by green screen film production, guided by Susan Luciani’s visual effects work on Star Wars VII, Harry Potter and Narnia films
- PAVED WITH GOLD the true story of a young British woman who went to live in the dangerous favelas of Brazil, rescuing 10 000 street children there – Drama
Adapted from an international best selling memoir
- Inspired by true events, the story of one woman who became the most wanted mafia boss – The godmother : LA MADRINA – Thriller
- ANGEL of AWAKENING – 11 year old twins Angela and Michael lose their lives in a car crash, to find a whole new adventure awaits them in the afterlife – trilogy – Fantasy Adventure
Adapted from Susan Luciani’s ANGEL book series. A theatre play adaption of ANGEL of AWAKENING premiered in aid of Make A Wish Foundation
- Bond’s got a new apprentice, female MI6 operative Ms Daisy Vine, in BLACK VELVET GOLD – Action Adventure
- REFUGEE – When war breaks out in their home country, a woman and her young son flee across the continent – inspired by true testimony –Drama, Magical Realism
email@example.com ˙ ©double barrel productions